Chief Bridesmaid Duties
It is the job of the chief bridesmaid to:
- Organise the hen night.
- Help the bride to get dressed on her wedding day.
- Meet the bride at the church or venue door and organise any other attendants of the bride.
- Before the bride proceeds down the aisle in the procession, arrange her veil and train.
- During the service take the brides bouquet of flowers and return it to her after she has signed the register.
- After the bride has changed to go away it is the chief bridesmaid who should take charge of her wedding dress.